Beginning May 26, 2020, NOVA has officially reopened its doors after the COVID-19 quarantine! We are incredibly excited to be servicing our clients again. Hair is our passion, and so is the health and safety of our community.
NOVA Salons will be adhering to all of the safety mandates based on the guidelines of Governor Andy Beshear, and the Kentucky Board of Cosmetology. Our goal is to provide extraordinary service while keeping our staff and clients healthy!
You will experience some differences to the NOVA systems during your salon visit.
Please note: OMG! WE CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU!
- 6ft social distancing with the exception of you and your service provider.
- Please stay home if you are feeling sick.
- Upon arrival, you will need to answer the following questions and have your temperature taken:
- In the past 14 days have you had a cough?
- In the past 14 days have you had a fever?
- Have you been around anyone exhibiting these systems in the past 14 days?
- Are you living with anyone who is sick or quarantined?
- If you answer yes to any of the questions above or your temperature is above 99.0º we cannot allow you to enter NOVA Salons. Please reschedule your appointment if you know that you will not be able to enter.
- All employees of NOVA Salons will be wearing protective face coverings at all times.
- All clients are required to wear protective face coverings at all times.
- Client face covering must follow the guidelines below:
- Loop around the ear (we cannot perform services if the mask has a strap that goes behind your head.)
- Disposable: your mask WILL get wet and WILL be stained with hair color.
- All waiting areas are partially closed. The following steps will be taken to begin your services:
- Please call the salon as you park your vehicle.
- We will guide you on whether to enter immediately or wait in your vehicle until your service is able to begin. We may conduct the questionnaire at your vehicle window or outside of the salon’s door.
- No guests are permitted to enter the salon with you. This includes anyone of any age and all pets (excluding service dogs).
- If you’d like, we can accommodate color/highlight only services, you will leave with damp hair.
THE FOLLOWING HAVE BEEN TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED:
- Beverage service. You may bring a beverage with you, however, it is not recommended based on the mandate to wear a mask at all times.
- Makeup touch-ups, testers, and lessons. Items are still available to purchase.
- Magazines have been removed.
- Smocks: Please wear clothes that do not need additional protection while receiving services (especially color services). We will do our best to protect your clothes. NOVA Salons are not liable for stained clothes.
OTHER PRECAUTIONS WE ARE TAKING:
- Capes will be laundered and disinfected before each client.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the salon. Please wash your hands often.
- All personal belongings must remain in your lap during the entire service.
- Please leave all coats/jackets in your car.
- We love you! Please no hugs, no handshakes, no kisses.